An intergenerational celebration
In the historic centre of the town of Nolay, 18 km from Beaune, the Tourism Agency, in partnership with the Syndicat de Défense des Hautes Côtes , organises a fun, educational, friendly activity based around the vines, wine and a live show. The 18th edition of DE CEP EN VERRE event will take place in Nolay on 6 and 7 august 2022.
The High Points:
- Some 40 artisans share their passion with you during demonstrations: ceramicist, basket maker, ironworker, wood turner, etc. a real living heritage.
- 8 winemakers of the Hautes-Côtes de Beaune put in the honor the Appellation soixantenaire Burgundy Hautes-Côtes but not only. They make you discover their secrets through commented tastings.
- The opening ceremony is followed by a tour of honour of the artisans and the sharing of the glass of friendship offered by the municipality of Nolay.
- Giant wooden games for the whole family, learning workshops for children, delight children aged 7 to 77.
- On the entertainment side on Saturday: street shows, stilts, acrobats, juggling and hula-hooping with impromptus enchant you. The Duo Vivémi, Emilie and Vivien Alif seduce with festive French rock and Anthracite Jazz Band, a group of 6 musicians who revisit the standards of Duke Ellington at Fats Waller.
On the entertainment side on Sunday: Festival Artists treat us with a show of waders, jugglers, fire-eaters. The Duo Vivémi returns to make us sing on popular tunes, while Bamboli Trombone, trains us on Latino rhythms and bossa nova!
- In addition to this programme, on Sundays from 9am to 2pm, a 7 km pedestrian rally, suitable for the whole family. Between bocages and vineyards, a walk with 6 stages tastings and a meal taken in a vineyard. This year it will be at Domaine Bergeret Clothilde en Carouge in Nolay.
Here's a video of what it looks like.
A sample of images from the 2021 event.
To smell the scents and aromas and feel the thrill of the party , you have to experience it for yourself!
Meet on 6 and 7 August 2022 for fun and good times!
- RECAP!DE CEP EN VERRE, 6 AND 7 AUGUST 2022 FROM 10:00am to 7:00pm.40 ARTISANS, 9 TASTING WORKSHOPS, GAMES, CONCERTS, STREET SHOWS, JUGGLING, FIRE EATERS, MUSICIANS… ONSITE FOOD SERVICETASTING PASS: €5 (VINTAGE GLASS)ADMISSION ONLY: FREEDE CEP EN VERRE PEDESTRAIN RALLY ON SUNDAY FROM 9:00am to 2:00pm with lunch included in a wine estate. The meal takes place this year at the domaine Bergeret Clothilde in Carouge in Nolay.€18/adult and €9/child under 12 accompaniedReservation required for the RALLYTheatre, painting, tastings, demonstrations of craftsmen … happiness all round!This celebration is possible thanks to many dedicated, cheerful volunteers